Sharing experiences through communication and exchange
- Form a permanent communication and working platform for research ethics and research integrity.
- Organise joint workshops that will bring together the involved networks and other relevant stakeholders.
Improving competence: training and capacity building
- Design training materials for members of RECs, RIOs, researchers (including young researchers) and teachers.
- Provide easy accessible training courses.
Ensuring awareness: indicators of effectiveness and certification
- Develop indicators for expertise in research ethics and research integrity.
- Evolving the indicators into certification mechanisms.
Enhancing interaction: harmonisation and synergies
- Establish the e-Community for experts in research ethics and research integrity.
- Develop a methodology to record and measure the implementation of new EU legal documents like the new regulation on clinical trials or other relevant normative documents.