The ENERI CLASSROOM – our training and capacity building resource
We created a special website just for training materials. You can find our classroom here.
Main target groups
- research integrity advisory boards, committees handling allegations or working with research integrity policy development, research integrity officers and advisors, research integrity ombudspersons (RIOs)
- research ethics committees including their members and their secretariats (RECs) and
- experts and officers in EU-bodies.
Aim of the material
Provide training materials for these target groups, which mainly lack training resources tailored to their needs. The material can be used with the help of a facilitator to maximize interaction and feedback, but it can also be used independently for competence development.
Material on the Embassy of Good Science
The EnTIRE project has developed eight educational scenarios that are available on the Embassy of Good Science. The scenarios can be accessed via the educational resources section and cover the following topics:
- Research Procedures and Research Integrity
- Collaborative Working Between Academia and Industry
- Data Practices, Data Management and FAIR Principles
- Publication, Dissemination and Research Integrity
- Research Environments and Research Integrity
- Reviewing, Evaluating, Editing and Research Integrity
- Safeguards, Data-sharing and the Disclosure of Sensitive Results
- Training, Supervision and Mentoring with Integrity
Research integrity cases
Research integrity cases that could potentially be integrated into trainings can be found on the resources page of the Embassy of Good Science.