ENERI includes a panel of international experts who will advise the ENERI project as a whole and in particular the Steering Committee on all matters relevant to the project. The experts envisioned have a profound expertise both in issues related to the ethics of science and research integrity as well as in EU policy. The Advisory Board will meet with the Steering Committee two times and may meet by electronic means from time to time to discuss specific issues raised by the Steering Committee. The Advisory Board has a continuous monitoring task over the duration of the project. It will care for quality control of the project development.
The members of our advisory board are:
- Prof. Dr. Pieter Drenth (Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Dr. Liz Wager (Consultant at Sideview)
- Dr. Daniele Fanelli (Meta-Research Innovation Center at Stanford University, USA)
- Prof. Dr. Henk ten Have (Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, USA)
- Prof. Dr. Søren Holm (University of Manchester, UK)
- Prof. Dr. Lex M. Bouter (Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, The Netherlands)